Be challenged. Be equipped. Be encouraged.
Our time together is about:
- Nurturing our relationship with God
- Embracing what He has made available to us to live an abundant life
- Developing relationships with other men
- Identifying and releasing of gifts and skills
- Sharing of our faith with others/being involved in our communities
- Encouraging of accountability, discipling and friendships outwith the breakfast format
- Working together to help others in the community
This is a great place to link in with other men, whether you are new at St Mungo’s or you’ve been coming for ages. We meet to have breakfast every 6 or 7 weeks. We eat, worship, pray, listen and discuss together.
Useful to know…
Who? All men who regard St Mungo’s as their home church are welcome. This is a great place to get to know people if you are new to St Mungo’s.
Where? St Mungo’s Church Building, Ladycroft, Balerno
When? For Saturday morning breakfast, roughly every 6 weeks, 8.30am – 10.30am
Why? Our aim is simple. We want to enable you to become all that God wants you to be.
Get in touch
For more information about our men’s ministry contact David Brown at email@example.com or Keith Sparshott.