About St. Mungo’s
From Malcolm Round, our senior minister
It’s my pleasure to offer you a flavour of who we are.
We are a Word and Spirit Church and our vision is to be an infectious centre of spiritual health. We love to…
- Welcome new faces – there are now approaching 700 of us from many countries, different walks of life, different personal situations, different religious backgrounds and no religious background at all!
- Invest in our families and children – we have around 250 children and young people… and growing…
- Explore what God has to say to us about living in the 21st Century
- Make a positive impact upon people’s lives, here and around the world – we give our time and our money – at least 15% of our money goes straight back out to help others
- Help each other to growas individuals and as a church community – and we have many small groups, courses and activities to help make this happen
- Pray for people to experience more of God through the Holy Spirit – and it’s amazing what He does when we do!
- Get involved – almost all of us volunteer, both in the church and in the wider community
- Sing! (Even if some of us can’t…)
- Tell others the good news about Jesus – because He really is good news!
Why not come along this Sunday? I’d be delighted to meet you.